Anambra State Governor, Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo on Wednesday, September 14, 2022 Flags off the Construction of Nine (9) roads in Okpoko, Ogbaru LGA, measuring 14.3 kilometers.
The nine (9) roads are to be completed in April, 2023 according to the project contractor, Engr Pedro Chami of NBHH.
The roads are:
1) Obodo-Owerri Rd 5.77km
2) Oguagu- Ik Onuorah-Anumudu-Mgbuka- Amazu-Owerri Rd -2.97km
3) Edeh Road-School rd-Awalite – Ojoto-Owerri rd 1.48km
4) School rd- umuobom Street-Ojoto Street Junction -0.58km
5) Umuobom st (Ojoto st Junction-Adazi ani st- Owerri Rd- 0.77km
6) Umenweke st (Obodoukwu Junction)-Umeojiakor st ( School Rd Junction)-0.58km
7) Awaited (Ojoto Junction)-Anumudu (Mgbuka Amazu Junction)0.99km
8- Uzii st- Mission st (Awaited Junction) 0.54km
9) Anumudu st (ik Onuorah Junction )- Gmi Rd- 0.38km