- Tinubu Support Group has been planning a solidarity Walk in Kano since February.
- Governor Ganduje was appointed Chairman of the solidarity Walk committee.
- Over 120 different Tinubu support groups signed up for the walk and each were asked to mobilize separately to boost the number of participants.
- The walk was scheduled to hold on 31st July from the Emir palace to the Government house
- Tinubu inaugurated the committee about 14 days to the date.
- Tinubu Supporters boasted that Tinubu’s solidarity Walk committee has more members than the number of votes Peter Obi will get in Kano.
- Today is 11 August and we never hear anything about the solidarity Walk.
Please what happened to our two million solidarity Walk?