The founder and Leader of Prophetic Hill Chapel International, further opined that anyone that keeps multiple sexual partners, is a failure.
Prophet Nigel Gaisie, a popular and controversial Ghanaian cleric, has listed ten things which according to him makes one a failure including living with parents at age 35.
Read his post below: YOU A FAILURE !!!!!!NO ARGUMENT, IF YOU DISAGREE, JUST MAKE YOUR POINT…WE ARE ARE HERE TO INSPIRE EACH OTHER’
1. You are a failure if at 35 you’re still staying with your parents or family compound
2. You are a failure if you’re waiting for a government before you start something with your life.
3. You’re a failure if all you think about is waiting to be fed by others, regardless of your circumstances, you can start something.
4. You’re a failure if you keep repeating mistakes in the name of human weakness.
5. You’re a failure if at age 25 you still keep multiple sexual partners and fancy certain party hang out merry
6.You’re a colossal failure if you still believe life begins @40, check the world around you, Youngsters are taking over
7. You’re a failure if @ 40 certain family relations can’t reach out to you for help
8 .You’re a failure if you’re still following the pattern of your parents, that led to their distraction
9. You’re a failure if all you don’t think well about people,(speak well about people)
10. You’re a failure as a parent, if your children are not greater than you or perhaps on almost the same scale…..